“Excellent pub restaurant”
Review of Tudor Oaks Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Astwick
Tudor Oaks Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Astwick
Stotfold, United Kingdom
“Excellent pub restaurant”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We booked a table for 13 people, the service of the food was "all together", food was good quality, plentiful and hot with no signs of it being standing waiting for the order to be completed. No mean feat sending so many meals for a large table within minutes of each other.
The service was faultless, drinks brought to the table and no waiting, The Tudor Oaks deserves your patronage.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Mick H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The bed was really nice, and that was what I needed from this booking!

The room was slightly worn round the edges, but it was clean and a brilliant price for a nights sleep before driving back home after a very hectic weekend.

I can't comment on anything other than the room really as I didn't stop other than to check-in, and sleep!

I'd certainly be back if I was in the area again and needed a bed for the night for any reason.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ate at this restaurant a week ago and the new owners have totally transformed this place. It is so clean and has been decorated with all new matching furniture. The menu should suit all diners and they have a good wine list. I would recommend trying this restaurant and I am sure that they will win back business the previous owners lost! The outside area has been transformed with lovely furniture that would be great on a summers evening. Well done!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Had a meal on Saturday night and the food was fantastic. Many thanks to Nasia and Kevin for their hospitality and warm welcome. The venue is also interesting from the events hall to the 15th century building brimming full of character.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Henlow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I would like to thank Nasia & Kevin for making our event such a success. I arranged a 50th birthday party for my wife in their main function room for ~150 people. Some of which traveled from difference places in the country so having rooms at the venue was ideal. We took 15 rooms & had a lovely breakfast as a group in the morning. For our event we had two bands & my wife decorated the function room. Nasia was very helpful & accommodating during the planing & throughout the event. Both Nasi & Kevin were very friendly towards us & our guests. The rooms are still in the process of being renovated but they were fine for our needs. I can't comment on all the rooms, but the honeymoon suite, where we stayed, was really nice, we a huge bathroom (which we didn't get to use fully). I would definitely have another event there & I wish Nasia & Kevin all the success they deserve in their new venture :-)

John

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 8 April 2014

When me and my family arrived at the tudor lodge the staf were very polite and very friendly. The obiouns was amzing and the food was devine. I would stongly recomend this restaurant for familys and couples.

• Stayed April 2014
stotfold
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Had a meal for Mother's Day and the food was beautiful.the restaurant had been referred to a high standard and very well presented.the staff were all very present and all knew their job,the food was brought out very quickly.the only 2minor things which I found off putting was the lighting and the font size of the menu ,I found it had to read the menu so had to get my hubby to read it to me ,

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank dorStotfold
Also consider these accommodations in or near Astwick
Days Inn Stevenage North
Templars Hotel and Carvery
Redwings Lodge Baldock
Redwings Lodge Baldock
#2 of 4 in Baldock

Been to Tudor Oaks Lodge? Share your experiences!