“A Great Base for my family for daughters wedding”

Queens Head Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Belton
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the Midlands with easy access by road and rail, the Queen’s Head is a cosy pub with 4 very comfortable bedrooms. We pride ourselves on our delicious pub classics which are all prepared from scratch, using the finest local ingredients and suppliers. We are delighted to host many dinners, private parties, weddings and conferences in our private dining room, with just a short totter upstairs for a restful night’s sleep. We love dogs, and furry friends are welcome both in our bar area and overnight.
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“A Great Base for my family for daughters wedding”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Brilliant. Great food, and service at sensible prices for meals in the restaurant and in our 36 person reception with canapes.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank jimbomcd

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Under new management; well worth a visit”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This pub and restaurant used to be renowned and very good but it closed about a year ago and has now re-opened and is better than ever. The reception and service were first class and the food was just a little different and very good. The black pudding and pancetta warm salad for starters was superb. Our main courses were not quite so outstanding but still very good and we will visit again. Recommended.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mike M
Castle Donington
“Good honest pub food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Clearly a very friendly pub for the locals and visitors to the airport, food is cooked to order, I had the chilli which I think was pretty authentic, pie's are traditional English fayre.

• Visited April 2014
Kettering, England, United Kingdom
“Top marks for the food.”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

A colleague and I stopped-off on a very long journey up the M1 and were very pleasantly surprised.
I had the chicken, which was the best I have tasted in a very long time (5 marks), my colleague enjoyed the Salmon, but felt it lacked a little carbs to be complete (4.5 marks).
The setting was extremely relaxed and the service was exactly as you'd expect, polite, courteous, and accurate.
I would love to go again and spend a relaxed Sunday there with more than one course.
Top marks to the chef.