“Fab Fish n Chips”

Ranked #12 of 40 Restaurants in Brigg
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Fab Fish n Chips”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

On a day visit my husband and I went here for lunch.
you go through the take away at the front to a very snugg restaurant. Well presented staff and very friendly and helpful upon our arrival.
The restaurant was very clean and the set up of the tables was of a very smart appearance.
Both my husband and myself had a Fish and Chip lunch. I ordered a small portion and my husband had the large meal.
It was absolutely to say, " The very best Fish n Chips " we have tried in a long time. The batter on the fish was absolutely gorgeous, the chips was huge chunky chips and we both thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Even to the " Pot of tea" was very enjoyable.
This restaurant comes with a very high recommendation.

2 Thank Scotchosuzy

Gainsborough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgraceful”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Visited this chip shop last week and I will not be coming back, the chip's was cold and looked like they was sat for ages the spam was black and rock hard it was like chewing on a brick, good job I dont eat fish as my friend had a fish and peas and the fish smelt off and she had a bad stomach the day after... very very disappointed

1 Thank joef16666
Lincoln, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not so Good Friday”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I visited Brigg today to see some family and I went for a walk into the town centre and noticed a fish and chip shop so I thought I would give it a go, to say it was Good Friday I expected it to be busy but it wasn't, anyway so I walked in and ordered a large fish and chips , while I was waiting the man who served me was so rude and ignorant and didn't speak at all , when I got back to my aunties house I unwrapped the fish and it looked terrible! The fish was gross! The batter was far to thick and greasy , the chips were cold and tasteless not very impressed at all and to say I ordered a large fish it was the size of a small !!! Will not be returning here again!!

1 Thank Cole567
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I have visited this place 3 times now and have been very happy each time. The food is very nice and the deserts are just to die for!! I used to go to the hungry fisherman also in brigg but the atmosphere and the food stinks. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the fish was each time we have visited this chip shop. We sat upstairs in their restaurant and it was very clean and very nice. Will definitely be visiting again soon :)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank kirstycl
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Very tasty”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Visited here today with my husband & granddaughter. The fish & chip special was very good. Chips were some of the best we have tasted. They were not soaked in fat like some are. My granddaughter had sausage chips & gravy. She cleaned her plate. I am sure we will visit her again next time we visit Brigg. The staff were cheerful & helpful & all looked smart. The ambience of the restaurant was bright & clean.