What can I say? Tiny piece of fish, "gourmet" chips were refried frozen rubbish, some of husbands meal cooked beyond recognition. I did complain, but the all I got was a "sorry darling" from the girl behind the bar. Please don't call me darling - I'm a grown woman, and, moreover, a customer. We also waited ages for the plates to be cleared. We won't be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland is one of the most beautiful parts of the country and Innkeeper's Lodge Cramlington, just nine miles north of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, is the perfect way to make the most of it. With its roots in the 1600s, this converted farmhouse is as historic as it is cosy, providing budget accommodation ideal for exploring the Northumberland coast, Newcastle's fantastic shopping, Morpeth or Plessey Woods Country Park. Handy for weekend breaks, you'll find the lodge on the outskirts of the little town of Cramlington, which is surrounded by a rich landscape of impressive castles, unspoilt beaches, rugged moorland and friendly villages full of charming shops and pubs. Book one of its 18 comfy en-suite rooms and you'll be right next door to the pub, the perfect spot for a pint of cask ale or a fireside treat of freshly cooked, seasonally inspired food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowy Owl Innkeepers Hotel Cramlington
- Innkeeper's Lodge Cramlington, Northumberland