Comfortable room nice and airy only shame was when coming out someone had been smoking in hallway.
Lovely area, very nice and inviting pub with open fire, nice to come into after a cold evening walk.
The only thing I found upsetting and poor value was the food we asked for starter which was beer battered mushrooms five small ones which was based on a view salad leaves with some mayonnaise I found for the price very disappointing, main meal was ok, shame that the food lets this whole place down for me. Very friendly staff. Continental breakfast nice idea but not very continental not a lot of thought gone into it, coffee was nice I must admit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland is one of the most beautiful parts of the country and Innkeeper's Lodge Cramlington, just nine miles north of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, is the perfect way to make the most of it.With its roots in the 1600s, this converted farmhouse is as historic as it is cosy, providing budget accommodation ideal for exploring the Northumberland coast, Newcastle's fantastic shopping, Morpeth or Plessey Woods Country Park.Handy for weekend breaks, you'll find the lodge in the pretty little town of Cramlington, which is surrounded by a rich landscape of impressive castles, unspoilt beaches, rugged moorland and friendly villages full of charming shops and pubs.Book one of its 18 comfy en-suite rooms and you'll be right next door to the pub, the perfect spot for a pint of cask ale or a fireside treat of freshly cooked, seasonally inspired food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Cramlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowy Owl Innkeepers Hotel Cramlington
- Innkeeper's Lodge Cramlington Northumberland