“nice food”

Willow Farm, Dining & Carvery
Ranked #10 of 65 Restaurants in Cramlington
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hello and welcome to The Willow Farm. You’ll find us in the heart of Cramlington. A great place to take the whole family, this Farmhouse Inn is friendly, welcoming and warm. Whether you’re stopping for breakfast, lunch or dinner – there’s something to tickle everyone’s fancy. At The Willow Farm, we offer a wide selection of pub classics and traditional roast dinners from our daily carvery, with a choice of up to four joints and seasonal vegetables. And when it comes to our dessert menu, you can be sure to find something to satisfy your sweet tooth - from our homemade Cakeaway desserts to our wide selection of ice creams. At The Willow Farm, we want to make sure you’re making the most out of your day. That’s why we’ve found some great places for you to explore whilst you’re in the area: Blue Reef Aquarium, Ocean Beach Pleasure Park and Whitehouse Farm Centre.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

nice food can be busy normally go in a bit later when it is getting quiet but you have to make sure you go before they close the food

Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good value in a popular venue with sufficient choice for a good value pub meal. Warm welcome by friendly staff

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Service was really friendly and the food was amazing. We come for carvery every week and will be recommending to friends

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
99Becca, Team leader at Willow Farm, Dining & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Barry,

Thank you for taking your time to review your visit with us.
We always love to see feedback from our guests.

I will be sure to pass this positive feedback onto the team.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I work as a support worker and on this day I took a gentleman out for lunch, he was in a wheelchair, we passed Willow Farm and decided to stop for lunch there, we were greeted at the bar by a gentleman called Michael, he was very friendly and a great sense of humour, he asked my client what he would like (this was positive as a lot of people tend to speak to the supporting staff) we ordered a drink and Michael asked us to find a table and give him the number of the table, we found a table and went back to the bar and ordered food and drinks, we were at the table and a waitress came with our food she introduced herself as Diane, Diane asked my client and myself if there was anything else we needed, I found that Diane and Michael were fantastic hosts and couldn’t do enough for my client and myself and it made our meal more enjoyable, a very friendly and homely restaurant.

2  Thank GriceD1967
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food served at this pub is of a high quality at a very reasonable price! Quiz nights on a Tuesdays are very good too...just to add.
I am always impressed when I visit the Willow Farm. Shown in the picture is a big slice of chocolate fudge cake which tasted absolutely beautiful. This place certainly knows how to produce a good pudding! Definitely worth a visit if planning a meal/trip out.

Hi Craig,

Great to read your positive feedback. I’ll be sure to pass on your review about our homemade deserts to our cake chef. Glad you enjoyed them!

We hope to see you again soon so you can try some more of our amazing deserts.

Thanks