“It's worth a visit”
Review of Northumberlandia

Northumberlandia
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Cramlington
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I agree with other reviewers that it is difficult to get the concept at ground level but it is a nice outing for about an hor our so - it is probably best to combine it with something else in the area raher than build a trip about it but it is fun and the views from the top are terrific.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had been looking firward to visiting Northumberlandia as I am a big fan of public art installations and the development of industrial sites. It's a clever idea but despite my best efforts I just didn't get it. Obviously it will be best viewed from the air, so maybe a hot air balloon company might exploit this potential, although the wind is wild up there!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I visited this new attraction on sunday with family. I can say it was nice to see what it was like but its not something we would visit again. Once you've seen it that's it. Unless they start having air balloon rides so you can have a better view of northumberlandia! No toilets and not any shelter if it rains. And no where to go to warm yourself up afterwards. Its very windy up there!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Although I had read much about it I wasn't sure what to expect and you don't really notice it until you get there. It is remarkable and well worth a visit. Easy paths allow you to access 'all parts of the body' with splendid views all ways. Very windy when we there but still very special

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Amazing structure by Charles Jenks. Difficult to appreciate from ground level but nevertheless well worth the visit. It would be helpful if there were notices at each of the seating areas indicating where you are on the body and where other notable points are. Although not long open the structure has dried out with the dry summer and some of the stone walls at seating areas are breaking up- wrong mortar mix?