“Great experience”

Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Cramlington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Took the family was pleasantly surprised at how very clean it is staff are very welcoming and friendly and very very helpful can't wait till I go back for my next experience

1  Thank Tomaiston

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely new place , nice and clean great parking right outside . Popcorn a bit daft £4-75 medium and. £5 for large but was nice and fresh .
plenty of other dining experiences for after the pics .

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I went on a day to the cinemas with my friends and the staff were very polite and friendly with us. When we were there we purchased some food and drinks which were delicious but mainly the price was really good it was only £6.00 for a ticket for the movie for one person which i thought was a very good and reasonable price. Me and my friends had an fantastic time. So for a good day out I recommend going to the Vue cinemas in Cramlington. I wish you good luck in the future -
Megan-aged 11x

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We travel to the vue for the kids Am screening to see how my 2 year old would be at the cinema, very friendly staff, good price and clean. We will be back.

2  Thank kiki131988
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We went in a large party to see. House of magic. Kids loved it. Seats are comfy and easy to see screen. Loo s clean. Food and drink is a bit expensive!!!

1  Thank suej7