“Cracking Indian ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Adjacent to Tynemouth Park
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This is just down the road from my dad's so I've been coming here for years. It's a cracking Indian with great staff. The staff are brilliant (especially Dud) and food is some of the best Indian food I've ever had. Definitely try any fish curry and the monster prawns.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff (especially Dud) are so welcoming and really made our 1st time in The Plaza feel special. The whole experience was hypnotising. Thank you Dud for your fantastic hospitality. We will definitely be recommending.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Always good to go for a curry with the family. Been to this place a few times before, but not for a while. Service was great. Poppadums came with nice pickles, especially the sliced onion which tasted fresh and went well with the other sauces. Varied menu, though would prefer some more interesting vegetarian dishes. In the end, i went for a veg balti which was nice, especially discovering that broccoli and curry can go well together which is a phrase I never thought I'd see myself type. Wife and kids enjoyed their meals, though the kids found the veg korma a bit spicy, good sized portions.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Food was delicious. Very clean cosy restaurant lovely atmosphere and Dud the guy who served us made us feel very welcome was very friendly and attentive. Will be back very soon. Thanks for a lovely meal.

1  Thank louise_wood09
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Nice warm welcome got given our menu's and showed to our seats, waited 20 minuties for our starters mains followed shortly after. great food, great service would recommend it!