“The service was painfully slow on this occasion”
Review of ORA Tynemouth

ORA Tynemouth
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Tynemouth
Price range: US$7 - US$52
Cuisines: International, British, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our Restaurant situated on the First Floor of ORA is open on evenings and weekends where you can enjoy our Full Menu along with Al Carte specials (available Thurs-Sun). Please feel free to view our choice of Menus below.
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We called in here on a dull, bordering on cold day in July, we were starving and it was the contents of the lunch menu posted outside that drew us in. I ordered seafood ravioli and my husband ordered the mince and dumplings. It took ages to be served, truly, I am sure they had forgotten about us, and we ended up having three drinks rather than the one that we had originally planned, so I needed a couple of visits to the toilet and found that they were beautifully decorated and so unusual. The staff were very apologetic when we queried the wait (twice). We were fed up by the time the food eventually arrived but I must say it tasted lovely, not quite worth the (very long) wait but almost! Still worth 4 stars though and we would go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,230)

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It was a busy Friday night but we were soon shown to our table. Friendly service. Lots of choice and reasonably priced. We selected from the meat, fish and vegetable sections and they were generous size portions for Tapas. DIM SUM HA GAW was my favourite closely followed by THAI CHICKEN. I look forward to returning and trying other items from the menu.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and really good menu choice for vegetarians and carnivores, super choice of cocktails definitely go again

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We booked a table and ate here on Friday and we were blown away. We opted for the Tapas. The food and wine was amazing, reasonably priced, service was exceptional and a very good atomosphere. It got our thumbs up and I would not hesitate to come back

Reviewed 23 July 2017

ora never disappoints. we just love the relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff & delicious tapas. thanks ora!