“delicious Food”

Glencoe Hotel Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2013

there was no-one else in the restuarant so not much ambiance but it was fine, the waiter was helpful and the food was delicious. I would definitly eat there again.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Went to celebrate two birthdays. There were five of us. View was great. Sadly the meal I wanted was not available due to them running out of langoustines. Oh well. Have to go back. One person had a lobster salad and it was a huge lobster, another fish and chips. A pot of fish chowder was packed with fish and the substitute for the langoustines was great. I had the scallop skewers which was a little peppery for my taste. I'd have preferred something other than sweet chilli as it and the pepper overpowered the scallops but they were cooked to perfection. Great salad too. Will return, probably often. Value is great.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

This is a friendly, casual place. Great view of the lake from the windows. I particularly enjoyed breakfast here.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Just that - disappointingly average. We wanted a table but as so few places to eat dinner in Glencoe, we chose to take away. However while waiting for our food to be cooked, other customers came in and were seated while our waitress didn't think to come back to us to ask if we still wanted a table. Maybe too busy.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

They've added a new extension to the hotel since I last visited and whilst admittedly the old bar needed an update, I'm not sure they captured the atmosphere in the new restaurant. It's a bit of a barn, albeit quite a pleasant barn! The food was quite good however and the young staff were very friendly, although the food did take quite a while to get to the table even though it wasn't particularly busy. The hotel has also added a pleasant seating area outside for when the weather allows.