“Please take me back!”
other traveller has booked this property
Royal Hideaway Living Room & Entertainment Center Master Bedroom
My Entertainment, Your awaits You
My Entertainment, Your awaits You
Underwater Paradise
Swim with Resident Dolphins if your lucky
Just another day at the office
They dont all get away
Daughter Grey and Gambi, our resident Dolphin
Shangri-La Beach House
Forever Improving your comfort 6.13
Our Newest improvement, New as of June 2013
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
4 Sep 2013
We are so pleased to advise that the renovations are now complete with a New Walk-in Shower, Bathroom Vanity, All New Bedroom sets, New Kitchen Counters, Outside shower door, New Entertainment Center and Sofa as well as a new marble top Island Counter... Only thing missing now is you, fix that ..... Just playing, I saw your reservation for Feb/March...
Rhode Island

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Not ready for renting”
Reviewed 8 April 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

The owner should not be renting this until the cars, backhoes, dumptrucks, mounds of dirt and assorted other items in the yard are cleared. The townhouse inside is very nice but when you go to the Turks and Caicos you don't want to watch the sunset over a junkyard. We got our money back and moved to the Blue Horizon Resort down the road and enjoyed the rest of our stay. One note, the caretakers of the property were very nice and Mr. Robinson gave us lots of information about the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: leaving
Liked least: The location and the property
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Moscow
Reviewed 25 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

MD
Reviewed 21 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
famousfis...
Salisbury UK
“Beware - this guy is a crook”
Reviewed 30 November 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

I saw one or two favourable reviews of Eagles Rest Villas and am suspicious as I do not believe anyone could praise Mr Zebo's operation. I booked Shangri-La for a week with a car and a flats boat and fishing guide. Middle Caicos is a wonderful remote place and we were not expecting the Ritz at this price. However, the villa, if you can call it that, was dirty and full of cockroaches. There was no car, and Ice the diligent caretaker had no knowledge that we had hired one. He eventually came back with an ancient pick-up that hardly worked (kept losing power) and had a flat tire that we had to pump up twice a day with a borrowed pump. But at least we could get around.

The inside of the villa was full of the owner's rubbish, the cupboards were full of old food, and the drawers in the bedroom contained his underwear! As for the flats boat we had paid for, it did not exist, and nor did the guide, so we had to pay extra to get a local to take us to the flats.

When I got back I asked for a\ refund of my extra costs and wasc offered a discount on a future trip!! Go to Eagles Rest Villas at your peril. I had decided to put this down to experience until I received a begging email from the owner asking me for money. Hence the late review.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location
Liked least: the filth and the false description
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Port Haywood Va
Reviewed 26 November 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing