I have been to the Caribbean Sea many times but this time was the ultimate in being able to totally relax and unwind. The Meridian Club is intimate and exclusive without being pretentious. The beaches are dazzling in their pristine beauty. When I awoke in the morning, I was drawn to the water's edge for a long walk uninterrupted by anything but a random sea bird. The salt water pool is situated just off the beach and is kept like a jewel. I enjoyed my tour of this private island via golf cart. One of the best things is the silence, unbroken by air conditioning or automotive noises. The chef is a genius and delighted all the guests with his creativity. The spa services were top notch and not to be missed. Finally, the hospitality offered by Bev and Wally, the managers of the resort is unsurpassed. They are warm, gracious and full of wonderful ideas for their guests and their entertainment. A visit to The Meridian Club will delight your spirit and make you long for another visit to this unspoiled, uncrowded and unassuming venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meridian Club is a private island hideaway resort in the Turks & Caicos islands of the Caribbean, with two miles of deserted, pristine white-sand beach (just 90 minutes by air from Miami). The property is environmentally sensitive and ideal for those seeking an unspoiled secluded retreat. Founded in 1973, the Meridian Club offers a Caribbean experience the way it was before the appearance of big hotels and condominiums, jet skis and beach umbrella communities. No crowds, no cars, no noise - a step back in time to a simpler, less hectic life. 12 beachfront/premium rooms and the Sand Dollar Cottage are set among sand dunes, sea oats and sea grapes, fronting on the beach. Some of the privately owned homes that share the island are also available for rent. Soothing trade winds ensure comfortable temperatures and low humidity year round while the surrounding waters (averaging a pleasant 75° - 80° Fahrenheit) teem with marine life. Underwater visibility often exceeds 100 feet and there are miles of coral gardens within a five minute boat ride. Ashore, Pine Cay remains a pristine natural haven, a private secluded island with vast open space and seven freshwater ponds, a perfect habitat for the abundant local fauna and flora. Winner of several awards from TripAdvisor, Andrew Harper, Caribbean Journal and Fodors honored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Meridian Club Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Club Hotel Pine Cay
- Meridian Hotel Pine Cay
- The Meridian Club Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Pine Cay