My husband and I went to Meridian Club in late January. We had been to T&C before but never Meridian Club. Well, it was truly spectacular. The beach was OURS!!! We almost never saw a sole on it and the water was the most beautiful water I had ever seen in the Caribbean. The club has only 12 rooms and one small cottage all of which are directly on the beach.
The food was very good....I never missed a meal!!! And, the Staff were even better. BTW, the bartenders were terrific,namely Floyd and "Bang Bang"! The dining room staff also were wonderful.
The spa is just a little cottage where one gets a massage...not just any kind of massage but THE BEST MASSAGE given by a petite Balinese woman named Yanni. She is so strong and "adorable" and you leave the massage feeling euphoric!!!!
We ate dinner alone at a table for 2 the first night and that was the last night we ate alone because the guests at the Meridian all got along well and by the time we left we had a whole new group of friends that we never knew before. It felt like one big family. I really hated to leave. It was the most relaxing place and if you need to unwind then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meridian Club is a private island hideaway resort in the Turks & Caicos islands of the Caribbean, with two miles of deserted, pristine white-sand beach (just 90 minutes by air from Miami). The property is environmentally sensitive and ideal for those seeking an unspoiled secluded retreat. Founded in 1973, the Meridian Club offers a Caribbean experience the way it was before the appearance of big hotels and condominiums, jet skis and beach umbrella communities. No crowds, no cars, no noise - a step back in time to a simpler, less hectic life. 12 beachfront/premium rooms and the Sand Dollar Cottage are set among sand dunes, sea oats and sea grapes, fronting on the beach. Some of the privately owned homes that share the island are also available for rent. Soothing trade winds ensure comfortable temperatures and low humidity year round while the surrounding waters (averaging a pleasant 75° - 80° Fahrenheit) teem with marine life. Underwater visibility often exceeds 100 feet and there are miles of coral gardens within a five minute boat ride. Ashore, Pine Cay remains a pristine natural haven, a private secluded island with vast open space and seven freshwater ponds, a perfect habitat for the abundant local fauna and flora. Winner of several awards from TripAdvisor, Andrew Harper, Caribbean Journal and Fodors honored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Meridian Club Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Club Hotel Pine Cay
- Meridian Hotel Pine Cay
- The Meridian Club Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Pine Cay