COMO Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos
Blue Haven Resort(Providenciales)
The Tuscany(Providenciales)
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)
Great 4.5/5
The Shore Club(Long Bay Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsprivate islandspa menuplunge poolbeach villayoga and pilateswelcome centerkeith richardsa garden view roomminute boat ridespa treatmentsunderstated eleganceour honeymoonpool restaurantfour seasonswhisked awaymain buildingbbq night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We were extremely pleased by service, accomodations and surroundings. We found that we really could get used to that way of life. The whole staff was friendly and anticipated our every need. The atmosphere is so peaceful you can feel your blood pressure decreasing by the minute. Can't say enough good things about it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Grantnoble, General Manager at COMO Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Thank you for your very kind review, I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and managed to relax.

I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

If your need is to fully and completely relax and enjoy the experience of being cared for in a location that will have you wondering if you are dreaming or in the middle of gorgeous painting, then Parrot Cay is your perfect place. We just returned from 5 nights in this paradise and I cannot recommend it more highly.

Every element of the resort is top-notch and well-run - so much so - that you simply forget you are at a resort, and feel you just must be getting more sleep!

We were greeted at the resort with a rum drink delivered with a smile and an orientation. Our room (ocean view) was clean and well-appointed in an understated, refreshingly laid-back way. The view from our balcony was stunning green, turquoise and blue water. We ate mostly at the Lotus restaurant and enjoyed the variety and loved the service. Mid-way through our time, we discovered we could order from the Shambala (spa) menu, which is light, delicious and innovative. The ginger-oriented juice blends are delicious and left me with the impression I was recovered completely from my indulgences at the Lotus Bar the night before.

When we first arrived, we noticed a number of families with small children and were a little concerned we would not be able to enjoy our much-sought-after solitude. But the resort is so well designed there was never any issue at all. In fact, we enjoyed the children enormously.

My two treatments - Signature Massage and then Remedial Massage with Siki - were transformative. The Signature Massage was one of the most relaxing I've ever had and Siki's remedial treatment may well have unfrozen my frozen shoulder!

The beach will simply take your breath away - it is that beautiful.

The staff are courteous and helpful without being intrusive. The give the air that they are treated well and enjoy what they are doing.

My husband and I went on this trip as a way to nourish and regroup after my spending many months in hospitals and doctor's offices. Finally, all of that is behind us. This was the perfect place to melt away our cares and stress. The overall experience was like heaven on earth. While it was not in-expensive, it was worth every penny for the feeling of peace it delivered. I'm so grateful we now have a go-to place where we know we can sink into that feeling of peace.

Room Tip: The porch of the Ocean View Room was a lovely place to have coffee, read, and watch sunset. Next time we will request top floor just to make sure there is no noise above.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your amazing review, the team and I are so happy that we exceeded your expectations, and even happier that we are your 'go to place'.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Wonderful resort.
Excellent Staff.
Magnificient Beach Houses. But below regular hotel rooms.
Lotus restaurant needs staff improvement.
Main restaurant (Terrace) has a wonderful staff.
Service at the beach is good.
Spa staff and facilities are very good.

Room Tip: Beach Houses are the right choice here, as the regular rooms lack confort and size, pricewise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your informative review, I am happy that you had a good stay with us, and I will certainly be working on the service shortfalls in Lotus with the team.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

If you are looking for something remote, peaceful, and absolutely heavenly, this is the place to be! My husband and I spent 7 days here on our honeymoon and LOVED IT! We ate, slept, sat on the beach, watched sunsets, drank by the pool, and just enjoyed nature, each other, and the quiet!!!! A MUST SEE and MUST experience ... FOOD is really expensive but really DELICIOUS!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Grantnoble, General Manager at COMO Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review, We are all so happy that you enjoyed your special occasion with us.

Our food prices are a bit on the high side, the reason for this being that we have to import all our produce from the US, and in addition we have to pay large import duties, please rest assured that we are doing everything possible to keep these as low as possible.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

The yoga classes with Deb are addictive. Deb knows how to balance the level of the class according to the people so that even the beginners may benefit from it. She is very generous in her teaching.

Deb is also offering personal training sessions. Without any exageration, she is the best. She created a personal program that I now use at home. She can pinpoint the exact muscles we need to develop.

What a priviledge to have yoga and training sessions with a high-level professional, who is also such a nice person.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind words, Deb does do a fantastic job, and we are very lucky to have her on the team. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.