“Wonderful”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Katikati Heritage Museum
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I visited the Katikati Heritage Museum a year ago, when it was owned and run by the delightful Ken and Nancy. I often travel on my own and love visiting heritage places. I was not disappointed! My time receiving a personal tour from first Nancy and then Ken, was the absolute highlight of my visit to Katikati. The exhibitions, historical records, hands on experiences, information, enthusiasm and the sheer fun of the place was wonderful. Nancy mentioned that they were going to retire and that it would be taken over by a band of volunteers, which from now reading their new website, I see has happened. If these people love the place as much as Nancy and Ken did, then this is a treat not to be missed. I still smile when I think of them and my visit!

1  Thank Ghenna_12

Reviewed 28 October 2012

wasn't my cupa tea. Only went to keep a friend company. However, my friend loved it. Has a lot of history. Check it out.

1  Thank Kerewai G