Had some friends over from the states and we selected this property to show off some fabulous NZ bush and beach. The rooms are obviously being upgraded which is a good thing as some parts a bit tired. The staff were very friendly and helpful but the entire experience with them made us feel that they were all on a training course. Good luck with that.The accommodation was reasonably priced the bar and food a bit on the expensive side considering the so so service . Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is located at Pauanui Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views overlooking Pauanui and the Pacific Ocean. Facilities include a tennis court, swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and renowned for surfing. There are many bush tracks to explore and array of activities in the Coromandel region. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort Pauanui, Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand