We came to Puka Park with no real expectations, but were blown away by the place. As seasoned travelers we have never seen such consistently good service. The restaurant is nothing short of amazing - I can honestly say the best restaurant meal I can remember in all my years traveling. And with such fantastic, attentive, friendly service. So even if you can't stay here, definitely come for dinner (and the puka passion cocktail!)
The rooms are lovely too, fantastically comfortable with appointments beyond a normal resort room.
Thanks for making our honeymoon so very special.
Dan and Leanne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is located at Pauanui Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views overlooking Pauanui and the Pacific Ocean. Facilities include a tennis court, swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and renowned for surfing. There are many bush tracks to explore and array of activities in the Coromandel region. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort Pauanui, Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand