We stayed here at the end of April in two studio rooms as my sister and husband are ACCOR members, OMG where to start i could rave on about this place all day what amazing accommodation, set within the beautiful bushland with amazing views. The rooms are the best i have ever stayed in so clean well equipped, the best bed and shower. Now to the restaurant we ate there two nights and what an experience the food was to die for the flavours, the presentation and the service where fantastic. One small negative would be is that as we were travelling it would have been nice to be able to make your own continental breakfast in your room, ie a toaster would be great. I must say your legs get up work out walking up the hills, which is well worth it and i am sure the staff would run you up in a car if you felt you couldn't do the walk. Highly,highly recommend. Thanks Puka Park!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is located at Pauanui Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views overlooking Pauanui and the Pacific Ocean. Facilities include a tennis court, swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and renowned for surfing. There are many bush tracks to explore and array of activities in the Coromandel region. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort Pauanui, Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand