Nicely laid out chalets amongst the trees. Our room (9) had been renovated so nice bathroom, underfloor heating in the bathroom which was nice, big bed etc. We booked for 3 people but they had only made the one bed and still only had glasses and cups for 2 people. No microwave in the room, only tea and coffee facilities. Lovely to hear the birds sing song each moving. It rained both nights and it was hard to stay asleep because the roof was tin so quite load and loads of drops from the rain coming off the trees. Road around the chalet is very steep but they have golf buggies and drive you and your bags up to your room. They had a restaurant but we thought the prices were a little on the steep side so we ate at the shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is located at Pauanui Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views overlooking Pauanui and the Pacific Ocean. Facilities include a tennis court, swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and renowned for surfing. There are many bush tracks to explore and array of activities in the Coromandel region. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort Pauanui, Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand