Large rooms with all facilities, we had a good walk to the beach, and found that the local shops were very handy.For dinner we were taken to the Whangamata Club which was only a short walk away. and had a really great meal . The day that we were due to leave was very wet and we were able to wait in the laundry room while our bags were being packed on to the bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shops and cafes at your doorstep, golden sand beach 4 min walk away, pool (inc toddler pool), tennis court, sauna and private spa, Palm Pacific Resort has everything you need for the perfect Whangamata get-away. Our beautifully appointed 1 and 2-bedroom units, some with spa bath, have full kitchen facilities king/queen-size beds, 50-channels digital Sky, patios or balconies, wireless internet, continental breakfasts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Palm Pacific Resort Whangamata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Pacific Resort Whangamata Hotel Whangamata
- Palm Pacific Hotel Whangamata