I spent 1 night at Pacific Palm resort and honestly wished i could have spent more. It has a great location being on the front main road and near to just about everything in town. The unit i had was exceptionally clean and superbly equipped, parking right outside and with every Sky channel possible. There is no question you feel at home straight away. I inquired about restaurants, walks etc and had a full and very knowledgeable briefing complete with map and personal recommendations. Absolutely no question of a return visit but next time with all of the family. Whangamata is a really nice place to visit and Palm Pacific makes it that much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shops and cafes at your doorstep, golden sand beach 4 min walk away, pool (inc toddler pool), tennis court, sauna and private spa, Palm Pacific Resort has everything you need for the perfect Whangamata get-away. Our beautifully appointed 1 and 2-bedroom units, some with spa bath, have full kitchen facilities king/queen-size beds, 50-channels digital Sky, patios or balconies, wireless internet, continental breakfasts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Palm Pacific Resort Whangamata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Pacific Resort Whangamata Hotel Whangamata
- Palm Pacific Hotel Whangamata