LIC stayed at the Copthorne Solway from the 5th - 8th August and it was amaing. The staff were fantastic and very helpful. The Conference planner, Jacqui Hoar was fantastic and nothing was a bother or a problem, she was totally awesome.
The venue was fantastic for a large conference of 160 and you could not fault the facilities re the dataprojectors, screens etc that we used. Rooms were big and great and also very clean. Food was totally amazing. I would recommend these facilites to anyone organising a conference.
Warm regards, Debra Russell, LIC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park now holds a 4 Star Plus Qualmark rating and EnviroGold. Located in the heart of an internationally acclaimed wine region, the resort is set in 10 hectares of landscaped grounds & native bush on the outskirts of Masterton, Wairarapa's largest town. Nearby attractions include vineyards, Tui Brewery, Vintage Aviator Collection & PMB National Wildlife Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Hotel And Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa
- Copthorne Hotel Masterton
- Masterton Solway Park