flew into wellington ,picked up a car and made this hotel our first night stop.
It is right on the edge of Masterton,and handy to the town.
Nice and clean ,comfortable rooms,friendly staff ..
A nice pool and gym area,but we did not use them
we decided to stay in house for tea so went down to the restaurant .In our opinion this was a real let down,nothing special at all .I am sure they could do a lot better.
The next day went in for breakfast and this was right up with the best,plenty to choose from, both hot and cold food.
A nice place to stay ,but tea let it down a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park now holds a 4 Star Plus Qualmark rating and EnviroGold. Located in the heart of an internationally acclaimed wine region, the resort is set in 10 hectares of landscaped grounds & native bush on the outskirts of Masterton, Wairarapa's largest town. Nearby attractions include vineyards, Tui Brewery, Vintage Aviator Collection & PMB National Wildlife Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Hotel And Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa
- Copthorne Hotel Masterton
- Masterton Solway Park