“Wedding weekend”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Masterton
Tinui Station Country Estate
Ranked #7 of 10 Masterton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My husband and daughter and I had been to Tinui Station three times already before we decided to get married in Tinui (at the Church of the Good Shepherd) in March of 2013. We stayed here along with family and friends visiting us from the U.S. Of all the places we have stayed in New Zealand, in a range of price categories, this is my absolute favorite. Even without a beach view or a ski field nearby, this place draws me back again and again because this lovely little valley oozes with tranquility and the property displays the effects of being loved and skillfully maintained. It has the spirit of a home. Every detail of the cottages and grounds from the kitchen utensils to the clothes drying rack to the spa pool to the baby highchair and cot has been thought of,and is in the place I want it to be in. The hosts are friendly without being intrusive and I have enjoyed getting to know them on over the course of our visits. Would recommend highly.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple