“Excelente”
Review of My Mexican Kitchen

My Mexican Kitchen
More attraction details
Owner description: Small group, hands-on cooking classes of traditional Mexican food. Come learn what surprising flavors Mexico has to offer in an intimate group setting. All classes include your dinner and a recipe booklet of the day's dishes. Check the website for prices and a description of each day's class (topics vary daily). Take home something more from Mexico than just a tan--give your friends or family back home a souvenir (dinner) that will not gather dust on the shelf!
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Another excellent cooking class at My Mexican Kitchen with Travis and Edgar. This was my third class with these wonderful chef's and it will not be my last. Once again, Gracias. We will see you next time.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I called Travis asking if I could have a cooking class for myself and host nine others for dinner. I along with Travis choose a five course menu with wine pairing. They had me arrive at five thirty in the afternoon and together we crafted a over the top Mexican gourmet meal. They explained each course in detail and had me hands on throughout this wonderful experience. My family and friends arrived and watched as we were finshing the last of the five courses. We then sat in the front square of My Mexican Kitchen in a setting only a few may experience in Mexico. Would I do this again or recommend it, hands down without a doubt. If you like cooking and want to get off the resort for something different, DO IT.

1  Thank Greg M
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Six older folks had a fun, entertaining evening with Travis and Edgar. They were very attentive to all details prior to us getting there and at the kitchen we were all very comfortable and had fun learning about new types of food. The best part was getting to eat it all at the end.! The coffee was a hit with all too. We chose the 5 course Tues. night meal . Also liked the notebook with all the recipes we cooked.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We took the chef's choice class with Edgar and Travis on Friday night. We had an awesome time and the food was excellent. Made a special request that empanadas be on the menu and they did so without any questions. They answered all our questions about the different kinds of peppers, moles and salsa. Both chefs are very knowledgeable. This is a hands on class which is what made it so much fun. I would definitely recommend adding this to your must do list while in Bucerias.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Edgar and Travis are fantastic. We did the appitisers and salsas. What a great time we had. Small class as they limit to 6. Great food. Fun making it. Everyone helps. My wife hates coffee but she even liked the "Mexican" coffee. I would rate it 10 stars if I could.

1  Thank jcbuzzman