“Great Food”
Review of My Mexican Kitchen

My Mexican Kitchen
More attraction details
Owner description: Small group, hands-on cooking classes of traditional Mexican food. Come learn what surprising flavors Mexico has to offer in an intimate group setting. All classes include your dinner and a recipe booklet of the day's dishes. Check the website for prices and a description of each day's class (topics vary daily). Take home something more from Mexico than just a tan--give your friends or family back home a souvenir (dinner) that will not gather dust on the shelf!
La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Mexico
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great Food”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Experienced My Mexican Kitchen last night at a friend's birthday party....Great food, great variety. Would definitely use this catering company for a special occasion!!!!Good personalities!!!!Good job!!

Visited November 2013

“Chiles and salsa”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Just finished the Friday appetizer and salsa cooking class. What a wonderful evening! Travis and Edgar welcomed us to their kitchen and shared their cooking secrets! We are now prepared to wow our friends and family with our salsa when we return home!
Thanks for such a great evening!

Visited April 2013
Manitoba
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience Travis and Edgar”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I wanted to do something different this winter vacation so enrolled in one of the Mexican cooking courses offered by Travis and Edgar. I chose the 5 course dinner and thoroughly enjoyed the time with Edgar and Travis as they shared their culinary experiences with the class in preparing the selected dinner items. The tortilla soup was excellent to say the least!!! My fellow Canadians who also selected this class were not disappointed and we had lots to chat as we prepared our delicious 5 course meal. Bring a bottle of wine and enjoy the camaraderie of these host chefs as they introduce you to fine Mexican cooking! Cheers

1 Thank RhiannonManitoba
Plymouth, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We had Travis and Edgar come prepare us a five course meal at our condo...the food and service was fabulous. I would highly recommend having The Mexican Kitchen prepare you a dinner if you are visiting in the area...you won't be disappointed.
Thanks agian for a wonderful evening!

Orillia, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excelente”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Another excellent cooking class at My Mexican Kitchen with Travis and Edgar. This was my third class with these wonderful chef's and it will not be my last. Once again, Gracias. We will see you next time.