“The best fish & seafood”

El Rinconcito de Ensenada
Ranked #60 of 194 Restaurants in Bucerias
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This place serves the BEST Fish and Shrimp Tacos, in this area. These are tacos in the Baja style. The tastes are exquisite, and when you get the bill you will flabbergasted. Better tasting than orestaurants costing 10x as much! Always made to order in about 15 minutes. Run by small family, very warm and friendly. I eat here nearly all the time.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We ate here twice & were so impressed with the quality of the food. The first time we ate here we had seafood cocktails, I had the scallop & my partner had the shrimp cocktail. The flavour was excellent & the scallops & shrimp were so fresh. The second time we ate here we had tacos. They are Baja style. We both had 2 fish & 1 shrimp taco. They were so good. They cafe was closed the day before, with a sign up that they were out fishing so the could make fish tacos the next day. I'm glad we came.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I am a big fan of tacos, and really enjoyed the delicious tacos at El Rincon de Ensenado in Bucerias. Each taco is only 25 pesos (ordering 3 tacos is plenty for lunch) and they have fish, marlin, shrimp and squid - all yummy! Their homemade guacamole and chips are also excellent, so I recommend this as a starter. You can sit in the restaurant facing the street, or in the quieter courtyard in the back. Reasonable prices, good service and authentic Mexican tacos in a nice setting. Good washrooms too!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Second night here and food has been great both times. My Seafood Salad had a tremendous amount of seafood and the tacos are fantastic. Very reasonably priced and all family run.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We walked from our resort along the beach to Bucerias (about a 30 minute walk), and we exited off the beach near Mark’s. We actually spoke to a gentleman who recommended this place. Although we planned to only get some drinks here, we ended up ordering lunch food. We ordered 1 shrimp quesadilla, 1 fish taco, 1 octopus taco, and 1 marlin taco. Everything was delicious and great service. Yes, the tacos are small, but that’s why they are priced at around $1 each. Drinks are very reasonably priced as well. You won’t regret stopping here! 5/5!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

In the 8 days we spent in Bucerias, my husband tried 6 different fish tacos. These were his favorite. I'm not a big fish eater, but I too thought they were amazing! So fresh!