“Great unit, located close to stores and...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Joni R
Kelowna, Canada
“Ouch.... what an unpleasant phone call.”
Reviewed 6 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

We had to cancel our booking 4 or 5 days before due to getting food poisoning in PV. We never came to or saw Casa Cabello del Mar. I have cancer and I'm on chemo, so when I was so sick my husband insisted we go home early. My complaint is how unpleasant Rick was on the phone when I asked if we'd get a refund on our 50% deposit. He raised his voice and said, "if we refunded all our deposits who cancelled we'd be out money. This is how we make a living. And the rules are the rules". Meaning the 45 day cancellation rule for getting a refund. I said, so better we are out the money? Rick could have been nicer. He actually yelled at me and hung up, after I said I'd be telling this story on TripAdvisor. So??? Do you like to give money to nice people or unpleasant people? There are lots of places in Bucerias and PV and Nuevo Vallarta????

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Feb 2018
We want to say first how sorry we are to hear that she became ill with food poisoning. I, too, had cancer and chemo and it's not pleasant. We state very clearly on our website our cancellation policy. The DeBella's called one day ahead of their "check-in" time making it virtually impossible to rent this casita at such a short notice. If Mrs. DeBella thought I was unpleasant I apologize but this, is the way we make our living and we are not a huge hotel and cannot afford to do this. She had a difficult time understanding this. When given adequate time as stated on our cancellation policy we are more than happy to return the guests deposit. We wish you luck with your current situation.
brian m
Olympia, Washington
“Great unit, located close to stores and resturants, will return”
Reviewed 24 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

Walking distance to all of Bucerias has to offer. Unit was excellent, owners were very helpful, we will return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Happy Hour was every where!
Liked least: construction across the streeet
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
25 Jan 2016
We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope that you will return!
prairiegi...
Winnipeg
“amazing stay, can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Stayed here for 10 days and we couldn't be happier! The hosts Robin and Rick were very welcoming and helpful. We stayed in both the Cabello del Mar and Pez Vella and loved them both. They were very spacious and were equipped with everything that we would need to cook with. The beds were very comfortable and we loved that there was drinking water for the guests to use.

The whole place was very clean and the grounds were nicely maintained. Rooms were cleaned every other day and Maria was did a great job of keeping everything tidy and clean. The pool was a great way to cool off after a long day and we loved lounging around the pool area and outside our casita. There were plenty of chairs, tables and loungers around.

We can't stop talking about how much we enjoyed our stay and we have been telling everyone back home that we will be coming back again!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Qualicum Beach
Reviewed 16 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Illinois
Reviewed 19 November 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Qualicum Beach
Reviewed 3 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
San Francisco
Reviewed 19 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing