“More then I expected”
Review of Bala-Hy Motel

Bala-Hy Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bala
Bala-Hy Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bala
Reviewed 28 June 2012

My wife and I with 2 kids booked here for my daughter's wedding and when we got here I thought it was going to be less then I hoped for. the Hy isn't a new place and I have never been fond of strip type motels but I changed my mind with the Hy!

The staff is absolutely great and helpful. be aware this isn't the Hilton, for instance there was no blow dryer in the room. but we asked and one was delivered promptly. The beds were comforatable and the location is great! as previously stated the Beer Store is next door and the Kee is 2 blocks away.

We would definately recommend the Hy and would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Anthony1959_12

Reviewed 7 May 2012

You can walk to the Kee from here and the beer store is right next store. Older place but rooms are clean and it has a nice waterfront out back with a firepit and beach. Stayed here when seeing Hedley in Bala. Lots of concert goers stay here so sort of a tailgate party atmosphere. Cheaper prices considering theres only three hotels in Bala. Bala Chippers down the road great spot for greasy breakfast after night of partying. Hard to get someone on the phone at times to reserve a room. They want a 2 night stay now i was told.

Room Tip: cabins by the lake sleep larger groups