Fortunately the reps, staff and game warden/drivers were good and the setting was lovely at Mjejane River Lodge. There were no big cats in the reserve, the food was poor and the game-drive vehicles were poorly maintained. We had five punctures within the week of which four were in the Kruger trip. The prop-shaft was at its end and we wondered if it would last the game drives. The room was ok except the separate toilet had no washbasin and the bathroom/shower was very dark as was the room. The small pool was not very inviting as very green and slippery. The Saga holiday was expensive for what we experienced and very, very disappointing. Would never travel with them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service Lodge offering Meals & Game Drives in Big 5 Territory ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Mjejane River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mjejane River Hotel Hectorspruit
- Mjejane River Lodge South Africa/Hectorspruit