“Nice ambient, overpriced food.”
Review of I Ateriasti

I Ateriasti
Ranked #12 of 34 Restaurants in Koufonissi
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

A nice tavern with a port view, quality food, good service, charged us ten Euros more over the printed bill, claiming some order that didn't actually came and we didn't have had the mood to argue, so we paid . Pity, for a nice overall experience.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The food delicious, the atmposphere colorful, the view nice and the service amazing!! They also serve some dishes for more 'demanding' tastes. It's certainly worth a visit!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We opted for the days dish (catch of the day fish)-turned out to be mediocre, could well have been yesterdays catch... Salad and the rest of appetizers were good, the wine we asked for -they were out, the owner proposed a substitute which did the job but not quite. The overall quality of the food and the service in my opinion did not justify the quite steep price asked, by Koufonissi standards...

1  Thank Georgios19
Reviewed 7 August 2013

They always charge you things that you havent asked for. Always double check for differences between what you have ordered and what they finally charged you.

1  Thank gloui
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We really enjoyed it here. I recommend that you share a main course. The portions are large! Otherwise just order some appetizers, you will enjoy it more!

1  Thank MarilinaArvaniti