This place is owned by Ron Joyce and family. Ron Joyce is the co-founder of Tim Hortons. This resort is quite remote, but the views are spectacular. The golf course is manicured and well maintained. The course is challenging, but yet fair. The accommodations are very luxurious ; more like condos than a hotel room. The food was very good, and was told that the spa was excellent. If you don't want to walk, they will shuttle you around the resort. The staff is very polite and professional. This place is not for the average family / person. They cater to a very affluent clientele. Get ready to spend BIG BUCKS for everything at this resort !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since opening in 2000, Fox Harb'r Resort has been consistently ranked among the top resorts in Canada by leading travel consumer reports and industry peers. Fox Harb'r is one of only four 5-star resorts in Canada. The resort offers classic elegance on a grand scale with a variety of activities including award-winning championship golf, par 3 golf course, tennis courts, a sporting lodge featuring sporting clay shooting, a luxury spa and wellness center, a private 4885 ft. airstrip, deep sea marina, Ocean front Cape Cliff Dining Room and The Willard for casual dining. In addition to the Resort amenities, Fox Harb'r also includes a private gated community, Harb'r Stone Village, showcasing stylish private residences and town homes overlooking the course and ocean for those who desire luxurious resort living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fox Harb'r Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Harb`r Golf Hotel Wallace
- Fox Harb`r Golf Resort And Spa
- Fox Harb r Hotel