“None better than Anglers Cove” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anglers Cove

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Redington Shores
Anglers Cove
Northwest Indiana
“None better than Anglers Cove”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to Anglers Cove every year for at least 15 years and would not think of staying anywhere else. You feel like family when you stay here. The office employees have been working here for years and are very dedicated. The building and the rooms are clean, the location is great, pool area spotless.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank musgroves

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Thorold, on
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

We booked our unit through RCI....have to say that this is the worst condo/experience in 30 years. Dirty pool, halls, our unit 308 hasn't seen a coat of paint for several years. Broken closet doors, several burnt out light bulbs, uncomfortable beds, old and mismatched bedding, old and dirty furniture. Not sure why, but all of my family have several unidentified bites on our legs, feet and arms. No amenities when we checked in. Bought our own toilet paper, cleaning supplies, laundry soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap only to discover the dishwasher doesn't work. One dirty old broom, no dustpan and the filthiest mop I've ever seen. Holes in the wall in our unit. Dirty pool -- haven't seen anybody cleaning the pool all week. Pool deck is full of sand and we have been looking at the same dirt in the halls all week! Laundry facilities are a rip off...web site indicated that there were washers/dryers located in units...not true. $1.75 to wash and dry. On the Plus side, beach location and great restaurants. We will not come back here. Management company needs a good kick in the butt....I'm okay to clean my u it and wash my towels, etc. but where is the cleaning staff to look after this dirty, dirty building?????

Room Tip: Better value elsewhere on the Gulf and definitely cleaner places. If I were an owner here, I would b...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank 331Debbie61
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

My wife and I arrived for a week, and were surprised to find that the unit was actually owned and rented out. There were several tiles and supplies in the unit. There were a collection of mismatch glassware and dishes, and there are only pay laundry facilities,even though our reservation stated facilities in the unit.
With all of that, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, and wouldn't hesitate to go again.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Large, well equipped, nicely furnished apartment overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Conveniently situated with very friendly people. Highly recommend this area. The beach is pure white sand and the pool gorgeous.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank 92sarah7
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at Angler's Cove for our honeymoon five years ago, we loved it. Beautiful condo, stunning beach and breathtaking views from the balcony of condo. We decided to stay again December of 2011 with our one year old daughter. She loved the pool, walking on the beach and playing in the sand. The condo we stayed in, unit 302 was wonderful. Beautiful granite countertops, comfortable furniture and all the comforts of home. I loved the ceramic flooring throughout the unit, great for sweeping up sand. We just booked our family vacation for in December, of course we will be staying at Angler's, in unit 302 :)

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Rebecca W
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

This was a last minute trip with my rather large family. I could not have asked for a better place. It's was simply put, perfect. A straight beach getaway. Furniture was nice, clean, and well taken cared of. Each room had its own charm.. The owner really took the time to think of details. Kitchen was fantastic. Everything you could ever need.. Balcony had 4 great comfy rocking chairs, perfect for chillaxing and watching the sunset. Location was right on the water. From the condo to the beach in 2min time! Part of me doesn't want to spread the word, so I can book it next year, but I now whoever stays here will really enjoy it.

Overall an amazing vacation rental. I wish all owners took this much time and effort into making their vacation home as nice as this. Thanks to Ms. Tonya Stubbs for doing just that. Our family thanks you! God Bless!

Leiutenant Rafael Suazo, CEC, US Navy

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Rafael S
Spartanburg, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

The previous review was spot on - it's a hit or miss with Anglers Cove. Week of June 10th was my second time staying here and while the first time was fine the second time was not exactly as anticipated. I specifically requested remodeled rooms and if what I got was remodeled I don't want to see the ones that are not remodeled. There was granite but that's about it. The carpets in bedrooms were old and very dirty, the stove and fridge were at least 15 years old, the TVs were even older than that, the sheets on beds were scratchy and worn, and we found a few cockroaches as well (have pics of them just don't want to be that cruel and post them here). The rooms were overall old and tired looking and in need of major updating not just minor cover up. Needless to say not a very pleasant experience. On the other side, the location is awesome, the pier is right there, the pool is clean, and hot tub is great. So I am very torn if we want to go back next year. We wanted to make it an annual experience but now not sure about it. Don't want to get stuck with the same room again.

Room Tip: Each room is different so it's a hit or miss. I would suggest asking for a remodeled room but t...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Sandpearl Resort
#6 of 95 in Clearwater
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,258 reviews
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clear...
#1 of 4 in Indian Rocks Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilto...
#1 of 6 in North Redington Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,348 reviews

Been to Anglers Cove? Share your experiences!