Me and partner stayed here for our wedding. 2 days before our day, we were asked to move hotels as they had over booked he hotel and had a large group coming and wanted our room. Didnt take too kindly to us saying no. After that we were ignored and made to feel vey unwelcome by he Hotel Manager.
Food at breakfast was avaerage (If you like pink scrambled egg). Waitering staff were very friendly. Prices at the hotel are expensive (8 euro for 2 half beers)
The hotel itself is very nice, our room was very big and cleaned everyday. As long as you have a shower at the right time (4pm ish) the water is hot.
Location wise, Anemos is siuated a 5 min walk away from any good resturants and bars.
All in all, i have no inention of returning and if i wasnt for family and friends, i wouldnt of satyed the duation of the 2 weeks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel in Perivolos Santorini is the epitome of island life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Meduse Perivolos
- La Meduse Hotel Perivolos
- Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel Santorini/Perivolos