I have just returned from a fortnights holiday at the Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel which i booked last year having read some good reviews. It was reasonably priced and ticked all my boxes. I kept a wee eye on reviews from time to time and was still happy with my choice. However, the reviews on the few months before i left seemed to be poor and i became concerned. There were still some which were positive but more and more negative comments were posted. I am happy to say that i had a wonderful time. On arrival you are taken to the restaurant/bar for a welcome drink which is delicious. You are also given a wee tour of the hotel including the pool area which is nice. The beach is a short walk across the road and well maintained.The rooms are basic but clean although there is a shortage of clothes storage. The bathroom is in need of upgrading but serves its purpose. All of the staff in the Hotel are friendly and helpful except for the day manager who could be a little grumpy. The restaurant bar staff are super nice and really can't do enough for you( especially Mimi). The food in the restaurant is delicious. Yes there are a few areas which the hotel could improve on but it didnt stop me from having a really good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel in Perivolos Santorini is the epitome of island life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Meduse Perivolos
- La Meduse Hotel Perivolos
- Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel Santorini/Perivolos