What a beautiful beach front hotel! we arrived in slightly damp weather and were greeted by Sophia on reception and Theo the hotel manager we checked in and were then taken on a tour of the hotel and its facilities. We had booked the private rooms to the side of the hotel and were pleasantly surprised by the beautiful private pool shared by 4 cabanas. These were located through a locked private access door and also had private access to the beautiful beach front bar. the colour scheme is beautiful all in pastel shades of cream, white and grey. Whilst there we sampled the food in the beach front bar which is exceptional and the cocktails made by Alex on the bar were beautifully presented and made with quality and fresh ingredients. The room we stayed in was clean, fresh and simple the room came with a mini bar with soft drinks and beers at reasonable prices and had a proper stand up shower, the shower curtain was a little annoying but it is unusual in Greece to get a proper shower and not a bath shower. The bed was a friendship bed meaning if you are travelling with a friend there is ample room and the beds could if needed be separated. All in all an exceptional beach front hotel in Perivolos. I have marked the review as excellent as the staff and facilities were, however 2 days before the end of the holiday we were asked to leave the hotel as there had been an issue with the room bookings and they were overbooked. We were asked to move to 9 Muses which is set back from the beach and further towards Perissa, lets just say after falling in love with Anemos 9 Muses although billed as 5 star is a much bigger complex and doesn't have the same friendly feeling as Anemos. Anemos staff gave us a free meal and drinks that evening as part of the moving package, transported our cases for us, offered an extra days car hire and were very apologetic about the situation. 9 Muses also originally put us in a room with all sorts of problems and issues. After calling Sophia who had given us her personal mobile number the issues started to be fixed however the room was still poor. After complaining about dirty sheets and other issues we were moved to a much more suitable room, we had however lost 3 hours of our day by this point! so this did put a dampner on the holiday, however I cannot stress how good Anemos is and how friendly the staff are. My thanks again to Theo, Sophia and Alex who are all a great credit to Anemos and I hope to return to the hotel next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel in Perivolos Santorini is the epitome of island life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Meduse Perivolos
- La Meduse Hotel Perivolos
- Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel Santorini/Perivolos