Marc Aggelos Studios
US$270
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$292
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We stayed at Meteora Studios this August, we had a fabulous time the apartment was very clean and we were looked after excellently, the apartment was cleaned every day the staff were all very friendly and when asked for anything were only to pleased to help, We would recomend these Meteroa studios to anyone , We would also recomend the excellent restaurant that goes by the same name Meteora if you are looking for an excellent night out with good food and good company you will find this and more, with Irene and her staff to look after you, and something different everynight.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank pat845750
Reviewed 30 August 2011

The owners Roland and Irene are just excellent people. They are so friendly and welcoming. Both of them work tirelessly at the restaurant to make eveyone feel right at home. Roland came and picked me up from my hotel in Fira at no charge...thanks. He also drove me to the port at 1:00am after Greek night...a must see event on Monday evening...Opa! I really enjoyed my time and stay there.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Eurest
Reviewed 25 July 2011

We stayed at this hotel from 9 until 16 july. For the price we paid it was a very good choice. We were picked up at the airport for free, also inluded in the price was a simple breakfast at meteora restaurant on the beach every day and free sunbeds at perivolos beach which were very welcome because of the hot black sand on that bech. Nice owners, in the restaurant they organised several evenings like greek night. My 4 year old daughter enjoyed the plate smashing over there. Food was good.
The swimmingpool with todlerpool and jacuzzi was especially beautiful. Very clean and quiet and nice to hang around on the sunbeds in the shade of the trees and in a beautiful environment.
what we also loved was the veranda infront of the room were we had a lot of shade and which looked very cosy. They also have rooms with big balcony but i think i prefered the veranda, althoug not completely private, very nice.
We sleeped very wel because it was completely dark in the room when you closed the door and the shutters on the window. The bed was a little bit firm but i havent seen in different or better in other greek hotels.
aircon was included but we did not use it a lot because the temperature cooled down at night.
Supermarktet and busstation were both very close and walking distance to the (nice) beach was less then 5 minutes.
On the beach there were several nice bars and tavernas.
We liked perivolos because it was quiet , even in high season

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank leonnej
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Upon your arrival you will be greeted with surprise, and nonchalance. Originally we had booked into Johnny's Studio across the road from this hotel, but once we arrived, we find out it no longer exists. However, the Aggelos/Angelos Studios are affiliated with Johnny's and offered to honor our reservation for twice the price!

We took one look at the rooms, most of which are dirty and situated below ground level, the broken air conditioning, and general run down appearance and decided to go elsewhere.

There are loads of better places to stay than this, for half the price.

The owners/managers do not present themselves well at all and aside from this, can barely speak English. We felt unsafe and uncomfortable even telling them that we would not be staying for the time we had booked and quickly high-tailed it out of there. We are very glad our taxi waited for us.

The location is not at all as advertised, and is actually about 1km from the beach. The pool has green algae growing in it, leaves strewn everywhere, and the bar has dust about an inch thick on all the glassware. It actually would appear that this hotel is closed, open only for the desperate tourist. I would rather spend the night sleeping in the port/airport.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Definitely much better to be found around Perissa / Perivolas
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JonKalagel
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I stayed at Meteora Studios from May 18 to June 1. When it came time to leave, I found it hard to say goodbye! I didn't want to leave! The staff was very helpful and respectful. Tamar (one of the workers,) left me beautiful pink flowers on my bed when he cleaned the room and it was spotless every time he did. The rooms are air-conditioned and have cable tv. The TV's are great because you can actually hook up your HDMI cable to the back of it and since wi-fi is free, you can stream netflicks, facebook, etc...straight to your TV set. The hotel is so close to everything you may need or want. moped rentals, the euromarket, and many restaurants on the strip in Perivolos are all very close by! (You must MUST visit the owner's restaurant, Meteora restaurant for dinner, lunch, or breakfast, or all three if you can. Breakfast is included for guests and make use of the beach chairs and order a cold beer on the beach! It was amazing waking up to the mountain and pool view every morning! The pool at Meteora stiudios was also very refreshing and since it was off-season, I had the pool all to myself which was great! it was very peaceful and quiet. It was the most perfect get-away. I'm sure I will be back every summer! The people who own the studios work very hard and still ALWAYS have a smile on their faces, ready to help you in any and every way they can! thank you Irene and Roland! I will see you in September and again in May! I made several friends while in Santorini and I'm so happy I did! Your stay in Santorini won't be the same if you stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo