9 Muses Santorini Resort
US$67
US$61
Hotel Eleftheria(Perivolos)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshotel restaurantshort walk to the beachpleasant hotelhotel facilitiespool areamain townstayed here for a weekwould highly recommend this hotelbeach chairsa lovely holidayfira oiathe location is perfectsanto wineryexplore the islandrestaurants barsdouble bedbeautiful island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Like the previous few reviews I had also been moved to this hotel from another hotel. The reviews from last year did put me off from checking in this hotel but I was very pleasantly surprised.
The best thing about this hotel is its peace and quiet compared to the other hotels on the beach in
Perissa. There are enough sun beds and spread out nicely around a good sized pool and separate Jacuzzi. You are not far from the beach although the path to the beach could do with some lighting. I would not class this hotel as 5 star but what the hotel lacks in panache is made up by the staff. Nothing is too much effort for the staff and they are always ready to serve you with a smile. The rooms are spacious and nicely spread out. If you want peace and quiet this is the hotel in Perissa for you. Thanks to all the staff we had a lovely holiday in this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank traveller2012148
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I travelled to Santorini in July 2012 and loved every minutes of our time on this island. It was our last stop on a European tour and I'm glad we saved the best for last!

Santorini itself is gorgeous. We stayed in Perissa and did not regret it. We were walking distance from the black sands beach which was amazing. There I had the best massage of my life by a lady who has a massage bed on the beach. She was from South Africa and practiced energy healing. It was amazing. At the black sand beach we also enjoyed some delicious food from the restaurants and rented an atv for two days. We used the atv to drive to fira which took 30 minutes. My friend and I had the time of our life. When we wanted to go to oia to watch the sunset it was no problem and we went in a taxi.

Btw the sand is pebbles and as they are black they get extremely hot! Don't try walking on them barefoot. There are actually wooden planks built into the beach so people can walk barefoot without burning themselves. If you want to go in the water I'd bring water shoes- just my preference.

This resort was amazing. So clean and luxurious! It was a heavenly oasis after our European travels. We are two girls who like hotels and nice things but can also save money where necessary. We enjoyed the hostel and small hotel experience in other cities but LOVED the peace, serenity and luxury of the 9 muses Santorini. I recommend this hotel to everyone. From the gorgeous pool you have a view of hot pink Bougainville trees and black mountains in the background. We spent every morning soaking up the sun poolside after the delicious breakfasts offered to us by the hotel. Then we explored santorini.

The bartender was friendly and fun and we would 100% return to this hotel.

Make sure you go to oia and experience the sunset (it's about an hour away) The picturesque views of the santorini cliff side are fira (30 min away). So definitely visit fira. We did go to the bars and clubs in fira at night and it was pretty fun but this was more of a relaxing beach type vacation- just what we needed after our travels through Europe. Santorini is my favourite place in the world so far and I feel like the 9 muses had a bit to do with that too.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lovetotravel1920
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed at the 9 Muses hotel last week after having been moved from the hotel I had originally booked.

The hotel was beautiful, very clean and comfortable. The staff were without exception helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them.

Breakfast was a veritable feast with a very wide variety to choose from. The evening menu was very good value for money and the food was excellent.

There is absolutely nothing negative that I could say about 9 Muses and I can't wit to return to Santorini and to 9 Muses.

2  Thank Julie T
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were moved to 9 Muses as my original hotel was overbooked and I was very concerned as the reviews were not great. I am so glad we were moved as the hotel is excellent, The staff are so helpful and interested in how our stay was going especially Dimitri, Dinos, Hara and the Operations Manager who is even putting in a book swap area at our request. The food was very good, though some of the evening meals were slightly strange combinations, but we looked forward to seeing what the Chef had come up with every night! The rooms are very spacious, we had a mezzanine room which was very bright and open. The rooms were very clean and well kept. There's loads of room by the pool and is a short walk to the beach. The only downside is that it is very poorly lit in the roads around the hotel (it's in a unbuilt up area) and as a woman with two small kids it would be great if there was some kind of lighting installed. I would totally recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Natasha4542014
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have recently returned from a week on the beautiful island of Santorini staying at the 9muses resort.

After reading previous reviews I was a little concerned but I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is immaculately clean and well maintained every day by staff who tidied and cleaned the grounds. Our room was cleaned and mopped daily.

The staff were very efficient and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We found most staff were able to speak at least two languages so there was no problem communicating with them. There was a wide selection of food both at breakfast and dinner.

Overall I highly recommend 9muses and will definitely be returning.

Thank you for a great holiday.