“Nice place”
Review of Hotel Eleftheria

Hotel Eleftheria
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Perivolos
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Lovely place to stay very clean and quiet, only problem is there are dogs next door to the complex that bark during the night hours, I found the family run complex a little too much as In my opinion the owner sat at the bar during the day from early morning to late in the evening waiting for his till to ring and the more you spent by the poolside the nicer the greeting you got, I personally don't drink during the day preferring to have water and nip up to the room for a sandwich for lunch so I don't think we were the love of his life as we weren't spending dosh apart from that I would visit again if the price was right

Room Tip: Top floor better than ground level near pool
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mwallis11

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked this short break for my Daughters wedding, I could not have found a better establishment . The family run business is second to none, the small apartment had all that was necessary for my stay including a full sized fridge and a two ring hob. It was immaculately clean with a comfortable bed, the linen was changed every other day and the and room was cleaned to a high standard every day. The pool bar was well stocked with a good selection of alcoholic and soft drinks. Tea and coffee was available throughout the day and evening, there was a good selection of snacks and salads at very reasonable prices. There was always someone at hand to call a taxi or recommend a place to eat.
They went out of their way to take me to my daughters hotel on the evening of the wedding and refused to take any payment. If I had cause to return to Santorini I would look no further than the Villas Elefetheria

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Karl K
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We visited for 2 weeks from June 3rd-June 17th. We stayed in room number 16 which is one of the split level maisonettes. This hotel is a lovely and quiet little place, just a minutes walk from the beach and the restaurants in Perivolos. The family that run Eleftheria are lovely and helpful (although speak limited English) and they are always around the pool bar and will do anything for you...including giving you a lift to a wedding, as they did with another guest staying in the hotel! It's all very clean and the pool is lovely. The pool bar serves wonderful snacks including omelettes, toasters and hamburgers. They're also very cheap! A fresh orange juice on the island usually costs around €6...here they are only €2.50! Excellent value for money. They also sell packs of 6 1.5 litre bottles of water very cheaply to save you having to walk to a shop to get it.

I really would recommend this place to anyone...there's a reason why it's award winning!!

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Jen H
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Just returned from our 2 week holiday at this lovely hotel, our first visit to Greece and what a perfect experience. The apartments are family run and the family are always on hand, friendly and helpful. The two room service girls are exceptional, they are very friendly and so hard working, the whole hotel, rooms and public areas, are so clean and immaculate. The bar offers a good range of drinks and a small selection of excellent snacks all at very reasonable prices.The hotel pool is first class with a small children's area. There are plenty of sun beds and the beach is just 2 minutes away.
We cannot praise this hotel enough and would hope that we can visit again at sometime in the future.
With our thanks to all at The Eleftheria
Pam and Bob Lippett

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We, a family of four, with two young children had a very enjoyable time staying at these apartments. We had a lovely maisonette with double bed on the mezzanine floor and double sofa bed on ground floor. Felt very comfortable having the kids sleep downstairs as there was double glazed patio doors. Accommodation was owned and run by a friendly family. I have noticed some reviews complaining that the lady owner did not speak English but I have to say she spoke better English than I spoke Greek! They really
couldn't do enough for you and when I broke the shower head on the last day it was replaced straight away with out any fuss. Although the hotel attracts more couples than young families those with children are made to feel more than welcome.
The accommodation provides usual ameaneties for a self catering holiday (Double hob and full size fridge with freezer compartment). We generally ate dinner out at one on the many restaurants nearby so it was fine for us.
Would definitely return to this clean and well cared for hotel. Thanks to the owners for a very comfortable stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank James H
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Our first visit to this wonderful island. We stayed here at the end of August at the Villa Eleftheria. We can't speak to highly about these apartments. They are family owned and it showed! There was all you needed in a self catering apartment,good sized bathroom, good kitchen equipment and decent balcony. A special mention has to be made for the cleaners who were scrupulous in their cleaning of the apartment , the corridors and all the surrounding areas of the pool. Well looked after by all the family who are to be applauded for the way that my wife and I were treated. Thank you!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Peter J
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with extended family in August. Nice quiet hotel, lovely pool and always sun loungers available.
Rooms were of typical Greek standard, clean and functional with a kettle and hair dryer supplied. We had a room with a mezzanine bedroom which was lovely and paid for air con when we arrived as it was very warm.
We ended each evening with drinks at the hotel bar which was quiet and very reasonably priced. The bar area was staffed by the family right through the day so someone was always there to help should you need them. We had lunch here a few times too and although the menu was limited it was all excellent quality and very good value for money.
The hotel is situated right in front of the beach and if you walked on to the beach road and turned right there are quite a few fish restaurants along this quiet end of the resort. If you take the turn to the left this leads to lots of restaurants and a few bars and eventually to the busier resort of Perissa after about 30 minutes.

Stayed: August 2013