Having been to Perrisa / Perivolos In september we were very happy to find a nice friendly location. The rooms were clean and airy, we were on the second flood and could open the room door and the balcony door to get a good breeze through the room. There is a free wifi connection but was a bit hit and miss because of the wind. We were on the second floor overlooking the jacuzzi, we got the sun in the afternoon in time for tea. In the morning we were in the shade but we still had breakfast outside. There seemed to be a lot of flies around but this seemed to be all around so a fly swat and spray are recommend.
Beds were made daily and there was a good supply of hot water. We didn't get the chance to eat here and missed the greek night which looked to have been a good night.
we checked out at around 11 in the morning but were not collected until 7 in the evening, there is an excellent shower facility and your bags are stored up by the bar for you, so this was a huge bonus. The family were all very polite and chatty even though we didn't spend on the premises which in the past in other places has meant the cold shoulder.
Overall a good base for getting around, there is a bus stop near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... A personal approach to hospitality ... Featuring a pool, a whirlpool & a poolside bar, the small & friendly Iliada Hotel lies just 2 minutes walk from the black sandy beach of Perivolos in Santorini. It offers free WI-FI in all areas & units with balcony or terrace. For our guests free sunbeds by the sea front. The rooms of Iliada enjoy views over the garden or the pool, while the apartments offer partial views over the Aegean Sea. Each air-conditioned unit features a fridge, single or double beds, flat panel TV (LED) & hairdryer. Safe box is also available at a fee. Βreakfast is served daily at the poolside bar, where guests can enjoy also drinks during the day. Facilities include also a small collection of books. Restaurants, mini market, public bus station and free public parking can be found within 100m from the property. The multilingual staff at the front desk can provide information about the area & can arrange excursions to the volcano and car rental. Iliada Hotel is situated 800 m. From Perissa Village, 10 km from Fira capital, 7 kms from port and 10 kms from airport. Just a few minutes away from the sea, ILIADA HOTEL features 20 rooms and 5 Maizonette style suites. It's like home but..Thousands of miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Iliada Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iliada Studios Maisonettes Hotel Perivolos
- Iliada Hotel Santorini/Perivolos