I just spend a week at this little paradise (May 2013). I can't state enough how wonderful it was. We arrived late, after 23:00 on a Saturday but were welcomed with a lovely drink. Then we were asked if we wanted to have a twin room rather then the reserved double and it was no problem at all. Everything was so easy, never rushed, which put us into holiday mood straight away. Our room was amazing, view of the sea, right by the pool. The attention to detail is breathtaking and so very much appreciated. The hair dryer in our room was awesome and also the decoration of the room was cleary done with a lot of love. The beds very so comofortable and the bathroom was very spacious and the shower was brilliant. The very nice hotel owner seemed to read all our wishes before we could even voice them. Everyday we were greeted which such warm and lovely words, it made us feel very special. The room was cleaned every day and was spotless, even our terrace was kept clean of leaves and the ashtray was cleaned for us every day. New towels every day eventhough we put them back on the hangers, just amazing. The breakfast was lovely and there was enough for everybody, unless you expect to get what you get at home, which is just wrong seeing that you are in a country with amazing food. I couldn't believe English guests asking for a fry up, come on, embrace the country you are in for crying out loud!! All in all I can only suggest this little piece of heaven to everybody!! And also I have to highlight that the bad reviews of some guests cleary show that they maybe should go somewhere else where everything is English!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marillia Village is ideally located just a few meters away from the beautiful beach of Perivolos, right in the heart of entertainment and shopping district. Experience outstanding guest attention from our friendly staff and enjoy our superbly selected rooms and suites with the simplicity of Cycladic décor, styled in Santorini's traditional architecture. With a large swimming pool and a smaller one for children, an all day pool bar and much more, good times and a memorable vacation wait for you. The bright yellow painted walls and our colorful gardens that weave their way through the premises will lift and relax you. If you are looking for a real taste of Santorini, the Marillia Village will charm you with its traditional Aegean look. Breakfast here is a BIG deal, so plan to leave FULL and ready for your day! A provocative range of homemade delicacies, challenge you to start your day with a special breakfast that exude the most seductive flavors and aromas of Greece! The breakfast room serves a rich buffet each morning, with homemade cooking under the flowering bougainvilleas. Come to Marillia Village and feel like home! After all, it is all about the experience... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marillia Village Apartments & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marillia Village Apartments And Suites
- Marillia Village Apartments Hotel Perivolos
- Marillia Village Apartments Perivolos
- Marillia Village Apartments & Suites Santorini/Perivolos