We were diverted to Santo Miramare after booking at their sister hotel in Kamari, which got flooded by a recent storm. I was apprehentious at first, since I was unaware of this resort but as soon as we arrived, we were warmly greeted and shown to our room. We had a balcony that overlooked the large pool area and the beach. Breakfast was served every morning and although crowded, we always found a seat. The private beach of Perivolos is secluded and lovely. Not crowded at all during the week, but picked up more on the weekends with both tourists and locals from the western side od Santorini. Although a bit far out from the main attractions, the main bus does go out to Perivolos. Beware of the retunr times, they are not a late as to other places on the island. The only thing they did not have was free internet wi fi. And there was a slight mix up with them thinking we were checking out a day earlier than we really were. But once we resolved everyhting with reception, they apologized and gave us complimentary wine. Overall Santo Miramare is a very nice resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santo Miramare is a fine luxury resort next to the black sandy beach of Perivolos. The absolute destination for families, group of friends, honeymooners or anyone who desires a highly standard accommodation in a traditionally built resort that offers everything the world famous island of Santorini is promising for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Santo Miramare Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santo Miramare Hotel Perivolos
- Hotel Santo Miramare
- Santo Miramare Resort Santorini/Perivolos