Just back from 2 weeks family holiday at Santo Miramare Resort. The hotel location is amazing, has 4 lovely pools, always very clean and has its own private beach area. The hotel was full but never felt busy, sun beds always available by the pool or by the beach although some of them are broken or have torn covers and are in need of replacing.
We booked half board and glad we did because it quickly became apparent that eating out was expensive although there are lots of eating places if that's what you like.
Santorini is quite an expensive Island so take lots of euros!
If you book any trips out be sure to get a detailed itinerary, we booked a boat trip from the hotel with Kamari tours and along with many others were disappointed it was not as described!
We all very much enjoyed our holiday but if I were to find one reason not to return to Santorini it would be the airport, it's a joke! disorganised chaos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santo Miramare is a fine luxury resort next to the black sandy beach of Perivolos. The absolute destination for families, group of friends, honeymooners or anyone who desires a highly standard accommodation in a traditionally built resort that offers everything the world famous island of Santorini is promising for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santo Miramare Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santo Miramare Hotel Perivolos
- Hotel Santo Miramare
- Santo Miramare Resort Santorini/Perivolos