Modern and clean hotel with a touch of history. Lovely views of the country side. Not right in the centre of Assisi, but there is a public bus. We stayed there as part of a tour group, so the dinner and breakfast buffet was average, but it's probably better for private guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the first moment, entering the Hotel Cenacolo Assisi, the atmosphere is a world apart, made of simple and precious things, where hospitality meets the Franciscan tradition in this wonderful city of peace, Assisi, to experience strong emotions. The Hotel Cenacolo Assisi is the Franciscan Hotel of Santa Maria degli Angeli, where a skilful restoration has allowed us to maintain the original structure, respecting its suggestions and connotations as convent. The architectural elements and materials used, such as the stone of Assisi, along with steel and glass, are a masterful blend of ancient and modern. At Hotel Cenacolo Assisi you will enjoy some wonderful days in Assisi. Stay in one of our comfortable guestrooms including classic, superior rooms and junior suites, perfect for getaways with your partner or with friends. Likewise, you will enjoy great moments with yours in our beautiful cloister, a very special venue to celebrate your wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Cenacolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ora Hotels Cenacolo Hotel Santa Maria Degli Angeli
- Hotel Cenacolo Italy/Santa Maria Degli Angeli