We stayed Feb 08 in an apartment for 5 chalet D for a week. It had snowed loads and we used the underground car park at cost of 60 euros and we fit in even with a roof box on. The car park led directly into chalet block. 2 bedrooms were comfortable and had lots of space for luggage. Spa complex was great, treatments too expensive. Kitchen area small but had all you need - we self catered all week no probs, had a combi-oven that did loads plus fridge, hob etc. Extractors didn't work though! Quiet and comfortable - though sofa not good for spending much time! We had 2 kids aged 11 and 7 and managed to dry stuff easily on heated rails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic village resort in the heart of the Grand MassifA residence in the traditional architectural style, located in the centre of the lively villageA residence offering relaxation areas and ‘Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes du Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes Du Soleil Hotel
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes Du Soleil
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes Du Soleil France/Haute-Savoie