At first sight there isn't anything too special about this hotel, except that it had a lovely view over the bay. However, from almost the first moment, the charm and friendliness of the staff captivates one, so that staying there becomes a delight. Julie (who speaks excellent English) and Pascal (who speaks not a word!) do everything in their power to make the stay enjoyable, and John Paul, an excellent chef, loves to discuss his meals. This 'sympathique' behaviour affects all who stay, and there is a smile on the faces of all the guest and and staff. So -- although the bedrooms are adequate and clean but nothing to write home about -- choose this hotel if you want a really relaxing and friendly holiday, and you will not forget it as a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CORAIL HOTEL RESIDENCE overlooks the Caribbean sea above a magnificient white sand beach, the Anse Mabouya. The Residence is located in a very quiet environment with a splendid view of the sea and the famous Diamond Rock. The south of martinique is well known for its beautiful beaches and numerous water activities.The CORAIL Hotel Residence comprises 26 units distributed over two buildings. All the studios are equipped with: individual regulated air conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Corail Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karibea Corail Residence Sainte Luce
- Hotel Corail Residence Martinique/Sainte-Luce