This family-run hotel, located next to an intimate, pristine beach, is small and cozy.
It offers 25 studio rooms (with kitchen and balcony) at attractive price (around 100 € according to the room size and location).
The hotel is perfectly clean and the atmosphere is excellent thanks to the very friendly managers:
Julie, Pascal and Brice.
The restaurant is one of the very best in the area, with a talented and inspired cook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CORAIL HOTEL RESIDENCE overlooks the Caribbean sea above a magnificient white sand beach, the Anse Mabouya. The Residence is located in a very quiet environment with a splendid view of the sea and the famous Diamond Rock. The south of martinique is well known for its beautiful beaches and numerous water activities.The CORAIL Hotel Residence comprises 26 units distributed over two buildings. All the studios are equipped with: individual regulated air conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Corail Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karibea Corail Residence Sainte Luce
- Hotel Corail Residence Martinique/Sainte-Luce