The hotel is a real gem and a great choice for a stay in Martinique! The view is breath-taking from the restaurant just as much as from the rooms/ studios or the pool- overlooking the sea and the Diamond rock; with lovely sunsets behind it in the evening.
The location is good too as the South offers some of the nicer beaches and 'Diamant'/ trois Ilets are quite close. The airport is about 20 minutes by car.
The owners of the Hotel, Julie & Pascal, are exceptionally friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home.
The restaurant is excellent too with a range of mainland French dishes as well as a choice of local specialities.
We can nothing but recommend Hotel Corail as it is the perfect place to stay when in Martinique!
...so look no further! ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CORAIL HOTEL RESIDENCE overlooks the Caribbean sea above a magnificient white sand beach, the Anse Mabouya. The Residence is located in a very quiet environment with a splendid view of the sea and the famous Diamond Rock. The south of martinique is well known for its beautiful beaches and numerous water activities.The CORAIL Hotel Residence comprises 26 units distributed over two buildings. All the studios are equipped with: individual regulated air conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Corail Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karibea Corail Residence Sainte Luce
- Hotel Corail Residence Martinique/Sainte-Luce