“Crew being allow to tie off for friends and family” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Critter Fleet

Critter Fleet
Charlotte nc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Crew being allow to tie off for friends and family”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

I have been on the critter fleet numerous times. I come down from Charlotte NC to go fishing every chance I get but I won't go back again.Last three times I showed up around 5 am and the crew had already spot tied the whole back of the boat for their friends and family. The older guy that wears glasses and takes care of the snack bar is the main culprit for spot tying off the whole back of boat. As long as he is there, I won't ever go back, rest of crew is great but older guys ruins whole experience.

Visited January 2014
20 Thank flacrap

Louisville, Kentucky
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“You get what you pay for”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Group fishing is cheap so with that in mind i figured we would get what we paid for and we just about did. I went with two other family members and all we caught were small size fish. Some people on the boat caught some mid size trigger fish but that was about it. Boat had about 30 people on it and line got snagged every once in a while. With that being said the mates who worked the boat were very attentive and very friendly. They were quick to get our fish and were very fast to help us untangle our lines. The boats captn left a lot to be desired, he had no personality and barked orders to everyone over the Speaker system. He said everything with a very rude tone to his voice. Overall, for $50ish bucks you get a boat ride and some bottom fishing. After fishing they offer to clean your fish for you for 50 cents a pound. It was ok. Would probably not do again.

4 Thank ckc5222
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“No show”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Got up all excited and ready to fish with my husband two minutes before we get there they call and cancel because they don't have enough people. Hello what about the ones who are willing to pay!!

8 Thank Cwitt9565
Daytona Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Can't give a bad enough review”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Do NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY on Critter Fleet, Captain is RUDE and FOUL MOUTHED, and DEMANDED a bigger tip. (which he did NOT get) Cost more than it was worth. You'd do better going out in a cardboard box with a stick.

13 Thank RJCoatings
DeBary, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“10 hour trip on the Daytuna”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

I went out on the Daytuna today with some friends and coworkers. I go on lots of offshore charters and this one was by far the worst. The captain Bob Stone just followed the Critter Fleet party boat around and only fished the most heavily fished reef in the area. $1300 was paid for a 10 hour trip, only to come home with 2 lbs of fish. Now I understand how fishing goes, sometimes you catch, and sometimes you don't. But $1300 is alot of money to pay to only fish where the party boat fishes. HUGE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

Visited August 2013